SadePomppa is a dog raincoat for year-round use. The waterproof and durable shell fabric protects the dog from rain, wind and dirt. The lining is made of smooth anti-static material which repels dog hair and debris.
The thin, non-insulated raincoat works as an all-purpose coat for dogs with thick fur. For cold-sensitive dogs, SadePomppa works better as a raincoat for warmer weather. The unique design ensures that the coat protects the dog’s back, neck, abdomen, and rear end without restricting their natural movement. Also, the simple design guarantees a good fit for all types of dogs, and is quick and easy to put on.
SadePomppa can be used individually as a raincoat, but it also works as an excellent shell jacket over a thermal layer, like JumppaPomppa. The light materials allow the coat to pack up small, so it’s easy to carry along for all kinds of adventures.
- Non-insulated and lightweight raincoat
- Silky-smooth lining repels dog hair and debris
- Full protection without restriction of movement
- Reflective details on knees and back
- Works as a shell jacket over JumppaPomppa
- Shell fabric: 100 % recycled polyester
- Shell fabric water resistance: 5 000 mm
- Shell fabric has water-repellent treatment
- Lining: 58% nylon, 42% recycled nylon
Plum, Graphite, Curry, Cosmos, Lime
25, 28, 31, 34, 37, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85